Login FAQ  
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:40 pm

Page 2 of 2 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post subject: Re: Tiger Uppercut! [LE6]
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:33 am 

Ringo nods. "It certainly sounds suspicious. Not that I really have any say in that. I wonder why the Emperor set up a Clan like that. They must have some sort of special purpose. It is odd that none the Tortoise seem to have a problem with their new Champion... er... I mean Regent. The Emperor of course is the Daimyo and Champion of the Tortoise." He corrects himself and Wataru with that statement.

Rokugani, Merenae, Mekhem
Carries: Daisho, Finger of Jade, Heavy Armour, Ink Brush Kit, Ono, Pistol

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:55 am 

"I would guess that they play a double game and keep the Emperor out of all the inheritance problem, keeping a good external view of the clan, specially now that they have a Fortune's worship assigned to their care." Wataru looked to his glass, was he speaking too much, was it the alcohol? "I also have some guesses, and things I'm still unsure of, but there could be one who's claim to the clan could be higher than the Regent or his supposed son. After all, the protection of the Emperor can only last so long."

(Master confirmed, they have their own Champion.)

Carries: Daisho, Pistol, Light Armor, Personal Seal, Pillow Book, Fan, Coin Case, Jade, Parchments and Coal
Languages: Broken Merenaese and Rokugan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:27 am 

Ringo nods. "Ah.. you make a good point. I guess they should have their own Champion. So I guess you are still getting used to things? Do you know of any others that are having the same doubts that you have?"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:15 am 

"Well this is information that I found through my book reading, and it was pretty hidden, so who knows who else knows..." he wondered still in his low tone, "which is why I am not sure of what can happen or not. If this secret is kept, then maybe that man will destroy the clan, bring shame to its founders, or maybe he will make it rise... I need to understand this before bringing shame on him, or on me."

Carries: Daisho, Pistol, Light Armor, Personal Seal, Pillow Book, Fan, Coin Case, Jade, Parchments and Coal

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:22 am 

Ringo nods. "Sounds like a dangerous gamble. Though maybe you can bring up the issue with the higher ups? The Prince is travelling with us after all." He suggests but then ponders if that is even a good idea.

"Hmm... then again. I am not sure if you should bother him for something like that."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:13 am 

"The Prince?" The samurai was startled at the mention of the Imperial, too much as his voice rang in the place and caused everyone to look his way. The Gusai lifted his glass and called out, "To the Prince!" and drank. He returned to his lower voice when it seemed that nobody was looking again. "You think he would listen to me? He turned me into a ronin without a second thought. I don't think he would listen to me, not against the Honor of a Champion. I need proof, and to find the real Champion first. Maybe he doesn't even want the job."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:07 am 

Ringo nods. "Sorry... my apologies. That is a pretty bad after all. Let us think of something else." He takes a sip of his drink. Clearly it seems like it is clouding his judgement more than he expected.

Page 2 of 2 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2