Login FAQ  
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:18 pm

Page 3 of 3 [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post subject: Re: [D9-EE] This is not a date...this is not a date...this i
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:02 pm 

She nods accepting his idea. Now, she had to ride Akagi and make him obey her. Hinami did had some knowledge about riding but only what a samurai is taught at young age to serve better his lord. But she had the confidence in that she could make him move, slowly. '' I will return soon, wait for me at the house, Megumi-san'' She said to her ronin aide.

'' As you wish, Seppun hime-sama'' Megumi replied.

'' Don't you worry, Akagi. This is just a brief ride, eh? Let's go...'' She whispered to her horse.

Languages: Rokugani
Carries: Traditional Clothing, Extravagant Furisode (Usually), Extravagant Jūnihitoe (Very Formal), Wakizashi, Tanto, Calligraphy Set, Personal Chop, Exquisite Jade Pendant
Mon: Seppun, Otomo
D13 Theme

Since D6 LA accompanied by Megumi, a Rokugani ronin translator.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:13 pm 

Juan hopped on his steed and set the direction, looking behind quite often to check if Hinami managed following. He was moving slowly toward the side gate and up the country road, pointing to various crops on their way and naming them in Merenaese, then looking at her if she knew Rokugani words on them. A small smile was not leaving his lips, nor his eyes would shed their brightness.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:30 pm 

Hinami had to focus a lot of her attention to keep the horse controlled but soon her confidence on her riding skills increased. She slowly followed Juan and tried to identify some of the plans that he nammed in merenaese but she was not an expert botanist. Most of them were unknown to her, but some were similar to other plans that did exist on rokugan so at least she could try to explain a certain conection between gaijin plants and rokugani ones.

She smiled as she was having a good time. It was relaxing to not have to act seriously all the time. Her On was not enforced since there was no Rokugani in the surroundings...

Carries: Traditional Clothing, Extravagant Furisode (Usually), Extravagant Jūnihitoe (Very Formal), Wakizashi, Tanto, Calligraphy Set, Personal Chop, Exquisite Jade Pendant
D13 Theme

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:59 pm 

Juan didn't mind; he rode beside her with a genuine smile, sharing with her his passion for things that grow. The whole plantation was very orderly and peaceful, with tenants working the fields without much complaint. He stopped occasionally to collect ripe fruits to share with her, on a kerchief. If they needed to be portioned, like apples, he cut it for her. He showed her that horses liked them. Then came berries, and olives, and finally dark, sweet grapes.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:39 pm 

Hinami accepted the fruits. She was curious about many things though, like how they raise such big horses? from where did all these fruits came and also if the workers where what the Unicorns called 'slaves'? But those were questions that could be answered another time...

For now she was enjoying the moment. Mono no aware. This feeling of happiness could not last forever and Hinami knew that...

D13 Theme

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:21 am 

Her smile only encouraged his; he too enjoyed this living in a moment, cherishing the little things, finding small reveries in how her curiosity and thirst for life were taking over rigid, foreign upbringing. He was careful, however, mindful of his earlier misstep in exuberance so as not to tarnish the joyous while with ill-placed word or gesture. He had no clear idea about what kind of feelings were driving him as it was a moment of experiencing life rather than reflecting on it. So he simply fetched her some really sweet grapes.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:06 am 

'' Arigato, Hua..Hua...Juan Almeria. Arigato...'' It was a rather simple phrase, nothing complex, no extravagant words, no embellishment, nor flowery language. But it was a honest feeling. Her gaze and sincere smile shined.

D13 Theme

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:30 am 

"Dou itashimashite... Seppun Hinami-san. Watashi-mo joy." Juan tried his best in Rokugani, taking some perspiration from his temple with the rim of his sleeve. "It's a happy time. Arigatou." He smiled as well while looking at her, trying to discern if she wanted to come back.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:21 am 

Her gaze and smile lingered on the gaijin for a moment that seemed like an eternity...

But finally she made a slight nod with her head, it was better to return to the house. Megumi was probably quite worried, Hinami thought.

Hinami made her horse approach to the side of Juan's own horse....'' Arigato, Juan Almeria...'' She softly whispered with her beautiful voice quite close to the gaijin's face. Hinami's right hand gently touched one of Juan's hands for no more than just a fraction of a moment. It was a sweet gesture...

Then she made Akagi pick up a gentle trot towards the main house. From the outside Hinami was the beacon of appropiate behavior but her heart was beating more strongly and louder than one of Osano-Wo's-no-kami thunders .

D13 Theme

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:25 am 

Fuzzily confused by the subtle contact from which the princess ran away seconds later, Juan followed her, wondering about the significance (or insignificance) of what had just transpired. For some reason, the whole incident turned him speechless.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:37 am 

Hinami didn't look behind, she proudly rode Akagi without stopping in direction of the house. Her On was impeccable.

D13 Theme

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:40 am 

As they arrived at the courtyard, Juanito dismounted and waited for Hinami to converse with her translator as he tried to determine what he could say.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:59 am 

'' Seppun Himesama, are you alright?'' Megumi asked quite worried.

'' Hai, everything is fine, Megumi-san.'' She said with a dismissive tone as she dismounted '' Huanu Alumeriya...'' She mispronounces his name again. '' ...shown me his plantation and other agricultural endeavors. Nothing too impressive, Seppun's-dono own lands are far more productive, i must say.'' She was back wearing her 'mask' '' But for a gaijin I think they are appropiate.'' She adds.

Then she turned around and bowed to the gaijin with her neutral face. She took out her fan to cover her lips '' It was an appropriate and very enriching experience, Huanu Alumeriya, and I sincerely appreciate your gifts. '' She gave a passing look to the horse. '' I don't have a place to take care of Akagi back in my house in Jitaku no Kyomei. If you agree, I will be grateful if Akagi could stay here until I find a place where he could be properly taken care...''

'' I will be visiting -him- time to time and then we could discuss further policies about our two nations.'' Hinami said. '' If I remember correctly tomorrow there will be a some sort of festivity tomorrow, right? I'm sure that we could further talk during your party...'' She bowed respectfully again.

Megumi translated.

D13 Theme

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:21 am 

"Of course, Principesa. On all accounts." He nodded. "It's been an honour to host you this afternoon. We still haven't seen the art collection, I hope we will another time, after the ball. To which I am looking forward to as it'll be an opportunity to see you again."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:32 am 

'' Hai, I'm looking forward to see this collection of yours. I know someone who is far more knowledgeable about art than me. Maybe I should ask her to join us and then both of us can learn more about artistic creations. '' She bowed to the gaijin governor. '' It has truly been a honor to be your guest today, Huanu Alumeriya. May the light and wisdom of Amaterasu-no-kami continue to shine upon you'' She said.

Megumi translated her words.

'' Come on Megumi-san, let's return home '' Hinami said while closing her fan.

'' Hai, Seppun Hime-sama.'' Megumi bowed quite low to the governor and then followed her master.

Hinami did not look behind. She walked away with grace and pride, like the kuge that she was.

/exit

D13 Theme

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:36 am 

And Juan was left with his own confused thoughts. Dinner would be long and thoughtful tonight, with more than a bit of lonesome wine.

/scene

Page 3 of 3 [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3