Login FAQ  
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:50 pm

Page 6 of 6 [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post subject: Re: Donde Es Mi Amigas? (D10, LA Belle's)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:09 pm 

Bellena had no idea what was so important that it was making Ruqqayah blush up like that... but the possibility that it was related to something quite sensitive was very real. She smiled and nodded, "Indeed. It looks like it'll be a busy and joyous few weeks for all of us."

Speaks: Merenaese, Mekhem, Yodotai, Rokugani, Thranish, Ujik-hai

DescriptionTheme

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:33 pm 

There was something knowing in Utsusemi's smile, but she didn't say it out loud. It was the honour of an expecting mother and father to share such news, after all.

"Right," she agreed with a nod. "It looks like we're all going to busy, even after tonight. Belle, would you help me with my dress?"

Theme #5Profile

Honour: Exceptional • Status: 5.0 • Glory: 5.1 (Lady of the Golden Moon's Words)
Faith: Exceptional • Status: 4.0 • Reputation: 2.7 (Lady Uxue)
Languages: Rokugani, Merenaese
Has: Wakizashi, flute, notebook (new), small knife, satchel (contains medicine kit and paint supplies).

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:35 pm 

Bellena nodded and moved over to Utsusemi's side. "Sure thing. What do you need?"

DescriptionTheme

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:39 pm 

"Just the lacing on the back. It's otherwise rather easy to put on compared to my most formal outfits from home," she chuckled. "I just can't manage to do the lacing on my own."

All she had to do was to dress down and slip the gown on like Bellena had shown her when she first tried on these kind of clothes. Not that the lacing was complicated or elaborate, but it helped to hug the dress to her figure so it would a pleasing fit.

Theme #5Profile

Honour: Exceptional • Status: 5.0 • Glory: 5.1 (Lady of the Golden Moon's Words)
Has: Wakizashi, flute, notebook (new), small knife, satchel (contains medicine kit and paint supplies).

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:41 pm 

Bellena smiled, "Sure thing my dear."

DescriptionTheme

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:25 pm 

Going behind the screen for some modesty, Utsusemi began the process of changing from modest and muted clothing to something significantly more flamboyant than her usual style. Still, she had chosen the fabric for its feel, and the colours had enamoured her as well. This part at least she had had some practice with on her own, so she didn't spend too long getting out of her clothes and into the dress.

"So what other sort of dances do they have at parties like this?"

Theme #5Profile

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:55 am 

"You all have shown so much kindness to me, and perhaps more important, so much faith in me. I am humbled, extraordinarily humbled," Ran accepted the praise with lowered gaze, and fiddled with a lock of grey-brown hair. "Thank you, Rukuyah-sama," she said to the Unicorn.

Then she fell silent as the conversation moved on, not quite catching what was the relevance of the date to the Unicorn, and further, Utsu stepped into her dress and Ran began doing up her own hair in an upsweep, using jewelry to hold it in place.

Outfit: Extravagant Clothing, Wakizashi, Pistol, Calligraphy Set, Traveling Pack

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:17 pm 

"There are several types of dances that usually take place. Most of them are fairly formal and proper, though there are some which are more fun. Waltzes, Flamenco, and other types... I am not much of a dancer myself, but you should get to see a variety of them tonight."

DescriptionTheme

Page 6 of 6 [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6