Login FAQ  
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:54 am

Page 5 of 6 [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post subject: Re: Donde Es Mi Amigas? (D10, LA Belle's)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:06 am 

She nodded and the two of them walked back into the room.

"Sorry about that... A bit of business we needed to take care of. What'd we miss?"

Speaks: Merenaese, Mekhem, Yodotai, Rokugani, Thranish, Ujik-hai

DescriptionTheme

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:10 am 

Ran emerged from behind the screen in her dress, "Ichigo-san is in my room at the Amigo Winehouse; i thought it prudent he stay there this evening. I left him a plate of fruit, I'm sure he'll be alright," she smiled to Utsu, "I'm pleased you're fond of him."

"Ah, welcome back, minna-sama."

Outfit: Extravagant Clothing, Wakizashi, Pistol, Calligraphy Set, Traveling Pack

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:15 am 

"He is a very cute little turtle. But I'd dare say my yojimbo might miss him more tonight than I will." Utsusemi sighed wistfully, giving a thoughtful but approving smile of Ran's dress.

"Ah, you missed only how wonderful Ran-chan looks in this attire," she gave a fanciful gesture as she introduced the dress and the Tortoise that wore it.

Theme #5Profile

Honour: Exceptional • Status: 5.0 • Glory: 5.1 (Lady of the Golden Moon's Words)
Faith: Exceptional • Status: 4.0 • Reputation: 2.7 (Lady Uxue)
Languages: Rokugani, Merenaese
Has: Wakizashi, flute, notebook (new), small knife, satchel (contains medicine kit and paint supplies).

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:16 am 

"Ruqqayah's eyes go wide and she nodded. "You look stunning in it."

Carries/Owns: Wakizashi, Tanto, Musket, Fan
Speaks: Rokugani, Mekhem, Yobanjin, Merenaese, Ujik-hai, Senpet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:41 pm 

Bellena smiled, "Rukaya took the words from my mouth. Very daimyo-esqe I would say."

DescriptionTheme

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:29 pm 

Ran opened her fan from her box and fanned herself at the compliments.
"I was concerned that many would think I was slandering the Tortoise by adorning myself in the colours of my childhood clan but those concerns were washed away." She tempered a smile. "I am unaccustomed to such finery, I haven't worn anything like this since then. You all look so beautiful. I am humbled you've taken me in."

Outfit: Extravagant Clothing, Wakizashi, Pistol, Calligraphy Set, Traveling Pack

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:36 pm 

Bellena smiled and walked up close to Ran and began to tinker with a bit of the girl's hair. "We are all a sum of our parts my dear. You can be who you were as a child and still be a noble Tortoise. I am no less Quijano by being a Muhaki. I bring all my experiences in with me and all my abilities to help make the place I call home better. You are the same. And your experiences and talents are most welcome."

She stopped messing with the hair, put her hands on the girl's shoulders and looked into her eyes, "We are overjoyed you've let us 'take you in'."

DescriptionTheme

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:02 pm 

Utsusemi was fine with taking a step back to let the two Tortoise bond over this moment. Though it was a reminder to herself that she had to let Saionji know she wasn't going to accept the offer... well, maybe later, at the party.

It did make her wonder who else would show up.

Theme #5Profile

Honour: Exceptional • Status: 5.0 • Glory: 5.1 (Lady of the Golden Moon's Words)
Has: Wakizashi, flute, notebook (new), small knife, satchel (contains medicine kit and paint supplies).

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:10 pm 

Bellena turned to look at Utsusemi and Ran, "Have you both though about Saionji's offer?"

DescriptionTheme

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:17 pm 

"I have," Utsusemi nodded, bowing slightly.

"... It... would be too difficult for me, for my children. My husband would be unlikely to wish to leave the Agasha and his work there, and... for my family's sake, I cannot accept, even if it is a greater honour."

Theme #5Profile

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:24 pm 

She nodded, "That is perfectly understandable my dear. I don't think Saionji would wish to tear your family asunder over this."

She smiled, "It does make the matter of wondering who to offer my full-support much easier... if she wants it."

DescriptionTheme

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:29 pm 

Utsusemi smiled fondly to Ran. "I know she certainly has my support. I could think of none other more suited."

Not that she thought ill of the Asahina captain, but from all she had seen of Ran... the former Phoenix was now being reborn into something new and amazing.

Theme #5Profile

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:59 pm 

Ruqqayah stepped back to let them talk. They were speaking in vague terms, so, with little idea what was going on, she simply remained silent for the moment. Though something occurred to her and she rested her fingers on her lips thoughtfully.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:03 pm 

Bellena became aware that Ruqqayah was probably unfamiliar with what was taking place so she chuckled in an embarrassed fashion and turned to her and said, "I'm sorry my dear... must sound like riddles. Saionji is considering Ran and Utsu and one other individual for possible appointment to be the Someisa family daimyo within the Tortoise."

DescriptionTheme

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:16 pm 

"Oh! It's no problem. That's amazing, congratulations!" She said with a warm smile. "I feel like I'm in very exceptional company today."

She glanced at Bellena. "Ah, by the way, it's Boar the 5th, isn't it?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:18 pm 

She thought for a moment before nodding, "I believe so... why?"

DescriptionTheme

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:46 pm 

She chewed on the inside of her lip a little to try and keep her emotions in check, but it didn't stop a small smile from tugging at her lips despite herself. "... Just making sure."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:49 pm 

Bellena's eyes caught the smile and went to Utsu if she caught the same thing. Normally she'd think of teasing a friend about an arrangement to have a date with a young man after a smile like that... but Bellena was in no hurry to make that kind of comment given the circumstances.

DescriptionTheme

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:57 pm 

Utsusemi was not quite sure what Rukaya was referring to either, and she did not have the knowledge that Bellena did about a certain affair.

"A special day?" she inquired, tone gently and friendly.

Theme #5Profile

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:06 pm 

"I... really didn't mean to make a big deal about it... it just... um... needed to know..." Ruqqayah got less coherent the more attention she was on her, and she could feel the heat of a blush crawling up her face rapidly. "Anyway, Ran potentially becoming the Someisa daimyo is much more important and we should definitely be talking about that."

Page 5 of 6 [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next