Login FAQ  
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:56 pm

Page 1 of 2 [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post subject: His Salvadora (D11, LE Belle's Room)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:35 am 

Bellena in her bath robe sat at the corner of her bed as she rubbed a towel briskly up and down her moist scalp and ruby-red hair. She had just come from a much needed soak that took off a thick coat of grime, web residue, and sweat that she had built up over the course of the day. Her body ached and her soul was weary from the day's events. But she knew tomorrow would only be worse.

There was a knock at her door. "Who is it?" She asked without getting up.

Speaks: Merenaese, Mekhem, Yodotai, Rokugani, Thranish, Ujik-hai

DescriptionTheme

Post subject: Re: His Salvadora (D11, LE Belle's Room)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:50 am 

"Cupbearer." The voice replied in another language, with a hint of amusement.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:57 am 

Ujik-hai...? Bellena was a bit surprised by the rare appearance of the foreign tongue. She heard the slight tinge of amusement and slowly rose from her bed, her brain starting to make a guess.

"I'm indecent. What does this Cupbearer bring?"

DescriptionTheme

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:57 pm 

"Date wine of fables. But maybe it's redundant as Gonji is already indecent."

The voice kept the line between serious and not.

---

Gonji (ᠭᠦᠩᠵᠦ; 公主) - Princess

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:17 pm 

"If the intent was to make her indecent, the Gonji is more interested in a man worthy of fables than of date wine. Are you such a man, are you her savior?" She asked with a bit of playfulness in her tone.

DescriptionTheme

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:24 pm 

"In fables, there comes a moment when a servant of the crown has a chance to save the princess to win her hand in marriage and the kingdom with it. I am not going to miss mine." There might have been a smirk.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:31 pm 

"Then what are you waiting for? The door is unlocked." The inviting princess’ voice replied from behind the door.

Bellena laid back on her bed and ran her hands through her hair so it flared out on her pillow. Her bath robe naturally hiked up to the highest it could go and preserve any amount of decency. Her legs were exposed to the evening air and her feet were close together with the right leg bent slightly at the knee.

DescriptionTheme

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:48 pm 

Saionji entered in a... burnous, his garb commensurate with the identity play, but seeing her like this his eyes went wide and he released air he didn't know he had gathered in excess. Absent-mindedly, he closed the door while taking in the picture he wanted to commit to his memory as one of those he could recall in moments of longing in times to come.

"You make me feel heavily overdressed, Gonji." He said as his mind could not help but wander toward those parts the bathrobe did conceal and back to those it didn't. He cast the hood away.

Don Salvador de Muxaqui | Saaji ibn Mouhaqq al-Hattar | Jing Xiyuan | Sanzayun

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:06 pm 

"What do you expect when you intrude unannounced upon a princess as she prepares for bed?" She smiled teasingly at him as she rubbed her ankles together softly.

You took this cupbearer thing seriously my love. Something of a fetish of yours?" She smiled and waved him to come close.

Then holding up her hand to stop him, "Probably best if you lock the door to prevent another cupbearer coming in and challenging you for the right to whisk me away."

DescriptionTheme

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:43 am 

"I'd probably kill anyone else trying to bare your cup, Gonji." He glanced at his bournous as he cast it off. "People of the steppe don't think twice about such things." He locked the door after a bit of step forth, step back, then moved to sit on the verge of her bed, putting the bottle on the night table and looking at her with a curious smile as he began unfastening his jacket. "I didn't think I have a fetish until I learned how I enjoy your expression when you're having a sweet thing in your mouth."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:58 am 

She smiled and rolled to her side, facing him. She smiled teasingly, "Do all cupbearers begin their conversations with such direct lewdness? You Moto men and your single-mindedness..."

DescriptionTheme

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:40 am 

He took her night water cup, drained it, then refilled it with date wine and offered to her, still keenly following the little shifts in her position with delight glimmering in his eyes.

"Should I feel rebuked?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:28 pm 

She sat up and rested her back on the headrest of her bed as she accepted the cup. She smiled teasingly and replied, If that is something that you're into."

She smiled warmly, "For me... I'm just happy you're here. And I'm here with you."

DescriptionTheme

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:16 pm 

"Even though I wouldn't show it, your rebuke would probably break my heart, Gonji." He smirked as he took a jolt straight from the bottle, then dropped on the bed next to her, his gaze on the ceiling before it returned to her.

"Especially that our time together is not enough for me. Curse Jama for calling dibs on a perfectly deserted mill. We didn't even have a chance to properly cherish you saying yes. Well, improperly by some tenets, but that's beyond the point."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:51 pm 

She smiled a sort of distant smile and nodded. She moved closer to him and shifted to her side while making sure not to spill her drink. She took a sip and smiled at him before naturally shifting to her more native speech, “He has certainly thrown some things into our path ahead... not least notably the battle he plans tomorrow.

DescriptionTheme

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:47 pm 

"I am a bit torn about that." He took a droplet of date wine from the corner of her lips and brought it to his. "About not showing up. But like he said, there is something about his ships that allows them to cross those mists which I know hadn't been crossed at all until recently. And going on one of his ships would blur the distinction. The Tortoise are already well-represented."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:54 pm 

She smiled and reached up to squeeze his earlobe tenderly, “And so the princess charges into battle while the handsome young rogue pines at home.

She chuckled once in tease and then inched closer to rest her head on his shoulder, “I understand mi amor... can’t say I’m not a little worried. It’ll be my first battle without you. On a much larger scale than we are used to. And against some supernatural opponent...

DescriptionTheme

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:24 pm 

"I am not comfortable with all this, Bella. At all..." He sighed, leaning to kiss her ginger strands. "But I partially understand why he's doing this. If he finds and defeats whatever Hawthorne has become, imagine the reception in Rokugan when he returns a hero, the Imperial scion who's avenged the White Stag. That inspires levels of loyalty sickly Hohiro cannot count on. Jama has learned Yugozohime's lesson well. The last time an Emperor personally went into battle was her, and before her Hantei Fujiwa against the South, and before him, the First Hantei?" He pulled her closer into his embrace, sharing his warmth. "Though that is probably not the whole story. If the Unicorn treasures are somewhere there and he finds them, he will probably give them up to Ruqqayah who is probably smitten him. That will carry his name across the ocean without him even setting foot in Aqahba. But if the old pirate's treasure trove is there, it will likely have much more. I don't think he's after the money, so after what?"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:02 pm 

I don’t take him for one who relies only on fame or glory to seal his destiny... It has always been my assumption he’s after something that will give him enough coercive force to make others bow to his will. I’m not sure what that is though...

DescriptionTheme

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:47 pm 

"If we follow your line of thinking, that he actually wants weapons, it's either powerful artifacts or... significant amounts of modern weaponry." He pouted thoughtfully. "Well, the Thranish had good 12-pounders even 60 years ago, but taking them off a few defeated ships would not be enough to make a difference. So maybe it's the artifacts, with Yajinden on his side. I heard some rumours about markers of an ancient civilisation discovered across the mist. As we both know the sahir of the Sands do it all the time, going out into the ruins of pre-Wrath cities looking for those."

Page 1 of 2 [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next