Login FAQ  
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:17 pm

Page 1 of 1 [ 20 posts ] 

Post subject: [D12 - EM] A New Dawn, A Dark Web...
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:55 am 

Hiruma Motegi wrote:
"Psh. And to think I wanted to take you out of the jungle. I am not a pushy dude, little lady, but if you really want to be touched places, come at papa..."
The dark figure said as Hinami could barely stand on her feet. The humming sound surrounded her as a cloud of hornets enveloped her...

Muhaki Zabieru wrote:
"You seem tense," he whispered in a velvety tone. "Tense people are normally cranky and prone to anger. Just come to my cabin," he liked his lips. "I like it when they're angry. It's more exciting."

The cloud of hornets turned into the half-breed creature, whispering into her ear, harassing her...

Shosuro Anzai wrote:
...perhaps you could show him your favor, as an Imperial Princess. For the Empire, of course." His words, laced with those sweet little whispers to a rose.

A scorpion approached to her other ear, playing with her thoughts, influencing her in a despicable way...

Matsu Yasuhiro wrote:
"You'll make the governor of this island a fine wife."

Finally the shadow of a Lion said, without respect, showing his utmost disgust towards her person...

She woke up. Hinami touched her forehead with one of her hands. A nightmare. Her body still was hurt, bruised and exhausted from all her yesterday's adventure.

She looked around, wondering where she was and finally noticed that she was in what appeared to be a gaijin room. Then she remembered that she saw Juan before falling into uncosciousness. She also remembered the ranger and the face of that Crab, that Hiruma Motegi, and all other that have treated her like a whore...

'' Tch...'' She made that sound out of frustration.

Languages: Rokugani
Carries: Traditional Clothing, Extravagant Furisode (Usually), Extravagant Jūnihitoe (Very Formal), Wakizashi, Tanto, Calligraphy Set, Personal Chop, Exquisite Jade Pendant
Mon: Seppun, Otomo
D13 Theme

Since D6 LA accompanied by Megumi, a Rokugani ronin translator.

Post subject: Re: [D12 - EM] A New Dawn, A Dark Web...
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:34 am 

An estate servant that had been guarding her sleep quietly slipped out of the room to alert that Hinami was awake. It was just for a moment; she was soon back with Megumi in tow, offering water and support in lifting herself into a seated position if she so wished. It would take a few minutes more for Hinami to hear a knock on the door.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:36 pm 

Hinami lifted one of her hands, she didn't need help to adopt a seated position, she can do it by herself. The young princess was kind of happy to see Megumi's face once again, the ronin aide has been a good 'friend' during these days. She made a slight bow to the ronin from her seated position and offered her a smile.

'' Come in...'' She said to the person that was knocking the door. Right now, she didn't care about how she looked.

Carries: Traditional Clothing, Extravagant Furisode (Usually), Extravagant Jūnihitoe (Very Formal), Wakizashi, Tanto, Calligraphy Set, Personal Chop, Exquisite Jade Pendant
D13 Theme

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:10 pm 

The governor came in, a sigh of relief escaping his lips when he saw her seated.

"Forgive me for intruding on you, Principesa, but I needed to check myself how you're faring. It's much better, I a assume. And buenos dias."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:20 pm 

Hinami offered a smile to the governor. Megumi translated his words.

'' Ohayou gozaimazu, Huanu Alumeriya...'' She was badly pronouncing his name purposefully, after all, there was no relation between them...'' I have been better, I guess, or at least seen better days....'' She commented as she got up, with a bit of difficulty. '' I must offer my deepest thanks for taking care of me... I...uh... arigato...'' She bowed to him quite low.

D13 Theme

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:27 pm 

"I found you in that condition in the land under my jurisdiction. I couldn't have done otherwise." He bowed lower in his own chivalrous way, obscuring his own emotions just like she was obfuscating hers. "Speaking of jurisdiction, I couldn't help but notice the other sword you were carrying. I'd rather know what had happened to its owner."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:32 pm 

The Seppun wanted to run and hug Juan, but she supressed her emotions. Hinami didn't remember how she arrived at La Finca, the shock and stress made her forgot that part. But the rest of the 'adventure' was still a vivid image in her mind. She lowered her gaze after his question

'' She is dead...'' It took a while for Hinami to reply. She went to one of the room's windows to observe the outside. '' Murdered...'' She adds.

D13 Theme

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:47 pm 

"Do you know by whom?" Against the urge to do more or less the same as she thought of, Juan kept his distance. The other purpose of the visit was motivating him strongly to shelve personal sentiments.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:23 pm 

'' I do not know him, personally, but he identified himself...'' She said. '' Hiruma Motegi, he said it was his name...and I don't think he was lying...besides he was carrying a traditional hachimaki...Hiruma are known to carry those...'' Hinami explained and Megumi translated.

'' The woman he killed...i didn't knew her name. She identified herself only as a 'ranger' but she was rokugani and she was a shugenja. I met her at the Turquoise pools. He shot her with a bow without warning.''

Last edited by Seppun Hinami on Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

D13 Theme

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:38 pm 

"Then he's a wanted man." Juan said firmly. "I think I should not distort your time to prepare for the day, Principesa. Let's meet for breakfast. For now, let me set the matters in motion so that he can be apprehended as soon as possible."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:55 pm 

'' While I appreciate your intentions, Huanu Alumeriya...i think this matter should be solved by the Imperial Explorers.'' She told him. '' The woman, that was killed was rokugani, and the man who killed her was rokugani. I...uh...don't think that the Merenease community should be...involved in internal matters of the people of Rokugan...I do not know the local law but I cannot allow that this incident might be used as political move by any parties to disrupt the Merenase kingdom and Empire of Rokugan good relationship process.''

'' But any information that leads to his capture will be helpful.'' Hinami said. Megumi translated.

[OOC-Rolls]

Fluff Lore: Law/Intelligence - 19

D13 Theme

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:31 pm 

His expression turned a little pained. "I respect your opinion, Principesa, but to my best knowledge neither the murderer nor the murdered were Explorers, and unless I am dismissed or forcefully removed from my position I am obliged to ensure public safety. Once the man is apprehended we can discuss the details of prosecution. I don't wish for any disruption either."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:53 pm 

'' Then, my only petition is that this situation should be resolved as discreetly as possible. Rumours about what happened to me probably are already circulating all around the island...'' She sighed.

'' I will not let this go unpunished. Not anymore.'' The Spider Queen said firmly while looking through the window. Juan probably knew about the reputation that surrounded Hinami.

D13 Theme

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:01 pm 

"My personal investment in protecting your virtue is significant, Principesa." Juan uttered in a strange combination of bashfulness and resolve. "I will proceed discreetly, as you wish. And, with your permission, I will remind those who choose to besmirch you that I am a diestro."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:03 pm 

'' Can you give me a moment of privacy with the governor, Megumi-san?'' She said with a neutral tone, without looking at her. She was still observing the outside.

Megumi was confused. She didn't want to leave the princess alone, not again. Besides how she will communicate with him?...

'' It will only take a moment, don't worry. Huanu Alumeriya is a honorable gaijin. '' Hinami said to her.

'' As you wish, Seppun-himesama.'' The ronin aide complied.

Megumi bowed to both. She exited the room but was waiting just outside the door. Hinami was still looking the outside through the window.

D13 Theme

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:32 pm 

Juan, initially not realising what had just transpired, looked for a moment at Hinami's back. But as she was unmoving he crossed the distance toward the window to see what she was looking at so absorbed, taking the spot by her side.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:49 pm 

Hinami gently grabbed one of Juan's hands and interlocked her fingers with his. There was no ulterior motive, she just wanted to spend some time alone with him. She could not kiss him, since sobody could see them from the outside, but still wanted to be with him. Especially now, this was the last 'gentle and loving' thought she will have for today. She needed to cast out her compassion and become a Spider Queen, after all.

'' Arigato, Juan~'' She said almost as a whisper.

D13 Theme

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:08 pm 

"Dou itashimashite, Hinami-hime." He mustered his scant Rokugani.

Anything more was absent from his thinking as well. Looking at a battered, traumatised woman, even one very dear to him, the last thought he had was proactively romantic. Especially that she had told him in an incarnation far less constrained that now that they couldn't be, and Juan was a man who could take no for an answer. That, and the death of Kitsune Mineiko, or rather Shinjo Mineiko as she often preferred to call herself to signify her true allegiance, his and Yubari's joint custodian of the Interior, weighed heavily on him. She had been absent for the last month and he had been worried, but her sudden death here, in her very domain, by some random Crab grunt saved by the Explorers, was particularly ignominious and infuriating. His fingers duly reciprocated, but his thoughts couldn't be fully with the Seppun princess. She was a joyful if confusing wonder in his life, but this life was ingrained in another reality Hinami was probably just a passing guest to. Still, there was calm, comforting tenderness to his touch as his feelings for her were not susceptible to quick disappearance.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:22 pm 

Hinami spent some minutes like that, gently caressing his hand, offering him a smile and then finally, with some reluctance, she moved away from him.

'' Megumi-san...'' She called for her aide, who immediately entered the room. '' Could you help me, please? I wish to change my clothes and have a bath'' She said with a neutral tone.

'' Hai, Seppun-himesama. Don Juan, La princesa wish some privacy now, as she wants to change her clothes and prepare herself for today...'' She explained to Juan, and offered him a respectful bow.

D13 Theme

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:29 pm 

"Of course." He nodded. After a last passing glance, he left in brisk steps. He would be available for her later during the day if she decided to seek him out.

/exit

Page 1 of 1 [ 20 posts ]