Login FAQ  
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:51 pm

Page 1 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post subject: [D13 - EN] I Just Wanted To Tell You That... (Closed)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:21 pm 

While everyone was busy enjoying the celebrations of the Temple of Sadahako-no-kami and the marriage of Muhaki Saionji and Muhaki Bellena, a hooded figure arrived at La Finca, riding a gaijin horse. Probably every person was drunk at this point so maybe the mysterious woman could pass unnoticed, or at the very least not being noticed by other rokugani peoples.

'' Good Boy~'' The woman patted gently her horse as she dismounted.

Languages: Rokugani
Carries: Traditional Clothing, Extravagant Furisode (Usually), Extravagant Jūnihitoe (Very Formal), Wakizashi, Tanto, Calligraphy Set, Personal Chop, Exquisite Jade Pendant
Mon: Seppun, Otomo
D13 Theme

Since D6 LA accompanied by Megumi, a Rokugani ronin translator.

Post subject: Re: [D13 - EN] I Just Wanted To Tell You That... (Closed)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:24 pm 

The governor was actually alone, sitting in the gardens by a garden table, stretched a bit and watching the stars through a spyglass. A half-empty bottle of a good year wine was standing by him. He had done away with his doublet and only had a loose shirt over his shoulders.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:42 pm 

Hinami walked around the gardens, pulling Akagi by the reins. She left the horse close to the stables.

There she noticed that Juan was alone. She approached but at first she didn't bothered him, he looked like he was focused into looking the stars so she didn't want to distract him. Also she wanted to observe him...

Carries: Traditional Clothing, Extravagant Furisode (Usually), Extravagant Jūnihitoe (Very Formal), Wakizashi, Tanto, Calligraphy Set, Personal Chop, Exquisite Jade Pendant
D13 Theme

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:50 pm 

Maybe he was too enraptured in what he was seeing, or in his own thoughts, or too deep into his wine glass, but he didn't notice her quiet approach. After some time he sighed, poured himself one more, drank half, then picked up a scroll from the table. It may have been a map or a document, but something like that he wouldn't study with a longing gaze his eyes took the moment he unfurled it on his knees.

"Don't be silly, Juanito..." He said to himself.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:53 pm 

'' Juan~'' She called him with a soft whisper.

D13 Theme

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:09 am 

He jumped in his chair, rolling the scroll back protectively, as if he heard a ghost. He wasn't sure, looking around, so he called back.

"Hinami-hime?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:15 am 

'' And I thought that the Fantasma de la Finca didn't fear anything. Maybe the Lady of the Mist was wrong...'' Hinami laughed as she approached where he was and sat near him.

D13 Theme

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:55 pm 

He returned the mirth, a bit off-centre, taking the scroll to his side in a poor attempt to draw her attention away from it. Her closeness made him take a deeper breath.

"No fear, Hinami-hime. Welcome surprise." He said in broken Rokugani. "Dream true."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:07 pm 

Hinami was surprised that Juan could speak rokugani now, a bit broken and badly, but still it shown her that he was practicing it. She offered a smile to him.

'' And what is your dream if i might ask, Juan~?'' She noticed the scroll, but didn't ask him about it.

D13 Theme

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:36 pm 

"Keep see you." He replied after a moment of puzzling words together.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:38 pm 

'' Well, I am here~...'' She gently touched his hand. '' You are seeing me, What's next?~'' She asked with a grin in her face.

D13 Theme

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:51 pm 

He aligned his fingertips with hers and by the pressure of the subtle connection he raised their hands together in between them, for both of them to see. His gaze, glazed by wine and starlight, sought hers. "Just be, you-me."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:54 pm 

Hinami smiled as Juan's crossed his fingers with hers. She accepted this small sweet moment.

She leaned towards him, and gave him a quick peck and offered him a smile. Her eyes shone, she approached again, this time slowly, it was not a quick peck what she was looking for. This time she slowly closed her eyes and gently parted her lips searching for his...

D13 Theme

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:23 pm 

Instinctually, true to his heart's content, he met her halfway with his own yearning lips, closing his hand over hers, fingers intertwined, the moment they connected. Revelling in tender sweetness, he closed his eyes as well in a fleeting moment of blissful abandon. Would she become entranced enough to hold the kiss for longer, his other hand would put the scroll on the table and slip fingers into her hair to steady her head for the moment of pristine passion.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:47 pm 

And yes she became entranced. She hold the kiss for moment that seemed it would never end. She softly crossed her arms around Juan's neck and shoulders. This was a passionate moment, there was no worries, no distractions, just a man and a woman living the moment....

D13 Theme

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:04 pm 

As their lips were past making initial introductions and the kiss became bolder, his fingers began to caress her earlobe gently. Lost in the sensation, he made every attempt to translate his pent-up feeling into the language of kissing.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:17 pm 

She didn't need any sort of translator here. She understood every single 'word' that Juan was trying to express with his heart and lips. Hinami pressed on, the fire within her like an inferno that was about to consume everything surrounding her. Her very soul was burning with passion.

D13 Theme

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:02 am 

Breaking the kiss for an intermittent breath but not for a cogent word, Juan slipped off his chair and knelt before her, still tall enough for their lips to touch easily. Brushing his fingers across her scalp, nape and along her ear, he was inhaling deeply through nostrils, getting intoxicated by the scent of her sweet perfume as passion was conquering his senses. He didn't exactly register the moment when their fingers disentwined and his arm embraced her waist...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:39 am 

There was no resistance to his touch, on the contrary Hinami pressed on with more fire. She only broke momentarily to recover her breath and then continued. She tried to kiss his neck, raising herself with her feet to reach it...

Once he told her that the honor of any lady will be respected in this house. Well, right now, she didn't want that, not from him at least. '' I...uh...'' was the only thing that she managed to say as she recovered her breath in between the moments of passion. Her eyes were fixed upon his...

D13 Theme

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:56 am 

His eyes had opened just before hers found them. The beckoning gaze and the words that stopped halfway even as emotion got through only spurred him to act. As she rose to reach his neck, he exposed it to her while sliding his arm underneath her knees and taking her off the ground into a cradling embrace. Since words weren't coming easy to her, he found his with ease. In vino veritas.

"Te quiero." The resolute confession came on a soft whisper near her ear.

Page 1 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next