Login FAQ  
It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:33 pm




 Page 3 of 3 [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Lets be friend [D6 EE]
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:21 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:11 pm
Posts: 421
"You should have been one of the captains," he concurred. "Did you see their idiocy in the meeting? Especially that Mantis. Their mediocrity annoys me."



_________________
Tortoise Clan • Privateer (Allegedly) • Foreign Heritage • Gaijin Name • Fabulously Wealthy • Captain of Amateratsu's Grace
Honor: 1.0 - Glory: 3.0 - Status: 4.5 (5.5 in East Port)
Speaks: Merenaese, Mekhem, Ivindi, Yobanjin


Equipment: Rapier, navigation tools, light armor when applicable
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lets be friend [D6 EE]
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:28 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:22 pm
Posts: 1687
She tilted her head, "They're simply ignorant of the world they now find themselves in and have been misled by an overly ambitious man. I don't resent them, not even the Mantis. You were too outspoken and got into a pissing contest over things that neither of you have any control over. They all think you're crazy. You'll need to rectify that if you hope to incorporate them in your vision. Because I believe Jama has a very different purpose in mind for the Unicorn."



_________________
Tortoise Clan • Scholar-Sage • Linguist • Astronomer • 'Unparalleled Intellect' • Foreign Heritage • Gaijin Name • Advisor
Faith: What is Expected - Reputation: 2.4 - Status: 3.0
Carries/Owns: Rapier, Pistol, Telescope
Speaks: Merenaese, Mekhem, Yodotai, Rokugani, Thranish, Ujik-hai


DescriptionTheme
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lets be friend [D6 EE]
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:51 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:11 pm
Posts: 421
"Are you implying I'm not?" he laughed boisterously. "I do not mind. I've been called worse things."

"I have a few guesses as to what our Shining Prince wants to do with the Unicorn. And none of them are good," he chortled. "I wonder what Amaia would think of all of this."



_________________
Tortoise Clan • Privateer (Allegedly) • Foreign Heritage • Gaijin Name • Fabulously Wealthy • Captain of Amateratsu's Grace
Honor: 1.0 - Glory: 3.0 - Status: 4.5 (5.5 in East Port)
Speaks: Merenaese, Mekhem, Ivindi, Yobanjin


Equipment: Rapier, navigation tools, light armor when applicable
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lets be friend [D6 EE]
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:54 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:22 pm
Posts: 1687
"Amaia?" She asked.



_________________
Tortoise Clan • Scholar-Sage • Linguist • Astronomer • 'Unparalleled Intellect' • Foreign Heritage • Gaijin Name • Advisor
Faith: What is Expected - Reputation: 2.4 - Status: 3.0
Carries/Owns: Rapier, Pistol, Telescope
Speaks: Merenaese, Mekhem, Yodotai, Rokugani, Thranish, Ujik-hai


DescriptionTheme
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lets be friend [D6 EE]
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:03 am 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:11 pm
Posts: 421
He looked at her and blinked in confusion. Then it dawned on him, he had just spoken about her. He smiled faintly. "My twin," he revealed and sighed. "A gentle soul. You wouldn't have guessed we are siblings," he laughed. "Sadly I haven't seen her in a while."



_________________
Tortoise Clan • Privateer (Allegedly) • Foreign Heritage • Gaijin Name • Fabulously Wealthy • Captain of Amateratsu's Grace
Honor: 1.0 - Glory: 3.0 - Status: 4.5 (5.5 in East Port)
Speaks: Merenaese, Mekhem, Ivindi, Yobanjin


Equipment: Rapier, navigation tools, light armor when applicable
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lets be friend [D6 EE]
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:06 am 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:22 pm
Posts: 1687
"Should I have met her?" She asked.



_________________
Tortoise Clan • Scholar-Sage • Linguist • Astronomer • 'Unparalleled Intellect' • Foreign Heritage • Gaijin Name • Advisor
Faith: What is Expected - Reputation: 2.4 - Status: 3.0
Carries/Owns: Rapier, Pistol, Telescope
Speaks: Merenaese, Mekhem, Yodotai, Rokugani, Thranish, Ujik-hai


DescriptionTheme
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lets be friend [D6 EE]
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:03 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:11 pm
Posts: 421
He looked at her silently, pondering what to say and what to reveal. It was clear this had been a lapse and the man was not very pleased. "Perhaps," he finally said. "She is my opposite. Were as I traveled the seven seas, she stayed in our homeland. Too sickly for this life," he smiled genuinely. "I would regale her with all the places I'd visit her. She would listen to my tales with baited breath and her eyes would be as big as two saucers."



_________________
Tortoise Clan • Privateer (Allegedly) • Foreign Heritage • Gaijin Name • Fabulously Wealthy • Captain of Amateratsu's Grace
Honor: 1.0 - Glory: 3.0 - Status: 4.5 (5.5 in East Port)
Speaks: Merenaese, Mekhem, Ivindi, Yobanjin


Equipment: Rapier, navigation tools, light armor when applicable
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lets be friend [D6 EE]
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:06 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:22 pm
Posts: 1687
"And she is still back in your home in Merenae?" She asked, "Perhaps you'll be allowed to see her when Jama sends his emissaries to the Kingdom."



_________________
Tortoise Clan • Scholar-Sage • Linguist • Astronomer • 'Unparalleled Intellect' • Foreign Heritage • Gaijin Name • Advisor
Faith: What is Expected - Reputation: 2.4 - Status: 3.0
Carries/Owns: Rapier, Pistol, Telescope
Speaks: Merenaese, Mekhem, Yodotai, Rokugani, Thranish, Ujik-hai


DescriptionTheme
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lets be friend [D6 EE]
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:19 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:11 pm
Posts: 421
"I..." he bit his lip. "I do not know where she is."

"Last I heard she was in Medinaat al Salaam. The air there helped her and she was truly happy to have managed to travel,"
he continued the cat out of the bag. "We used to write each other monthly letters until they stopped. Its been almost six months since we last corresponded."



_________________
Tortoise Clan • Privateer (Allegedly) • Foreign Heritage • Gaijin Name • Fabulously Wealthy • Captain of Amateratsu's Grace
Honor: 1.0 - Glory: 3.0 - Status: 4.5 (5.5 in East Port)
Speaks: Merenaese, Mekhem, Ivindi, Yobanjin


Equipment: Rapier, navigation tools, light armor when applicable
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lets be friend [D6 EE]
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:22 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:22 pm
Posts: 1687
I hope nothing bad has happened to her. Have you sent anyone to find out what has happened?



_________________
Tortoise Clan • Scholar-Sage • Linguist • Astronomer • 'Unparalleled Intellect' • Foreign Heritage • Gaijin Name • Advisor
Faith: What is Expected - Reputation: 2.4 - Status: 3.0
Carries/Owns: Rapier, Pistol, Telescope
Speaks: Merenaese, Mekhem, Yodotai, Rokugani, Thranish, Ujik-hai


DescriptionTheme
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lets be friend [D6 EE]
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:14 am 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:11 pm
Posts: 421
He frowned and rose with annoyance. "No, I have no," he smiled, annoyed that he had revealed too much. "But it will be ok."

"I have occupied too much of your time Lady Bellena," he lowered his head in greeting. "I hope we can sail together these coming days. That is. If I'm still a captain."



_________________
Tortoise Clan • Privateer (Allegedly) • Foreign Heritage • Gaijin Name • Fabulously Wealthy • Captain of Amateratsu's Grace
Honor: 1.0 - Glory: 3.0 - Status: 4.5 (5.5 in East Port)
Speaks: Merenaese, Mekhem, Ivindi, Yobanjin


Equipment: Rapier, navigation tools, light armor when applicable
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lets be friend [D6 EE]
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:21 am 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:22 pm
Posts: 1687
She bowed as well, "Let me know if there is anything I can do."

She then stood and prepared for him to leave, "Let me know when you plan on departing and if it is possible I will go."



_________________
Tortoise Clan • Scholar-Sage • Linguist • Astronomer • 'Unparalleled Intellect' • Foreign Heritage • Gaijin Name • Advisor
Faith: What is Expected - Reputation: 2.4 - Status: 3.0
Carries/Owns: Rapier, Pistol, Telescope
Speaks: Merenaese, Mekhem, Yodotai, Rokugani, Thranish, Ujik-hai


DescriptionTheme
Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
 Page 3 of 3 [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3


 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

 

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

cron
phpBB skin developed by: phpBB Headquarters
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group