Login FAQ  
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:34 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Page 7 of 7 [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post subject: Re: It's Against Qanon! [Event, LM8]
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:40 am 

Ruqqayah considered the idea. "I can't think of any specific consequences right off hand, so it should be fine, but it might be worth going with another person just as a safeguard." She adds, "Ordinarily I would say it would probably be fine either way, but with one of the line of Hantei potentially involved, I don't think a little extra caution is misplaced."

Carries/Owns: Wakizashi, Tanto, Musket, Fan
Speaks: Rokugani, Mekhem, Yobanjin, Merenaese, Ujik-hai, Senpet

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:53 am 

"Thank you" Suihime nodded to the woman, looking to her friend Anzai for a moment and saying "so we shall go together to deliver this" before returning her attention to the Unicorn woman.

"Your insight today has been invaluable, Iuchi-san, thank you" Suihime bowed to the woman "you seem a woman of knowledge, much like myself. If you would have time, I would certainly like to meet again and pool knowledge, both on the matter of this Jinn...and other matters."

Imperial * Captain of the Ashitae Maru * Courtier *Imperial Explorer * Herald * Jama's Retainer * Bookworm * Jinn-Touched * Prolific Pundit on Gaijin Affairs * Gaijin-curious * Princess of the Imperial Navy * Profile
Status: 4.0 | Glory 7.8 | Honour/Faith Exceptional | Reputation 1.3

Languages: Rokugani, Mekhem, Yobanjin, Merenaese, ???

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:03 am 

She returned the bow deeply. "Of course. I would be happy to offer whatever insight I can, Miya-sama. You may find me at La Finca de Jacintos whenever you wish. It has been a pleasure to speak with you today."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:13 am 

"Duly noted. I have found residence at Ra's al-Kuhul. Either would be acceptable, although I have found interesting works that you may be able to assist with at my residence" Suihime offered with a smile

Imperial * Captain of the Ashitae Maru * Courtier *Imperial Explorer * Herald * Jama's Retainer * Bookworm * Jinn-Touched * Prolific Pundit on Gaijin Affairs * Gaijin-curious * Princess of the Imperial Navy * Profile
Status: 4.0 | Glory 7.8 | Honour/Faith Exceptional | Reputation 1.3

Languages: Rokugani, Mekhem, Yobanjin, Merenaese, ???

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:41 am 

As things moved on to things he really wasn't involved with Yasuhiro went about his own business, checking over his weapons and armor to make sure they were all in good order. That the Miya didn't think this mingling of essences was a problem was surprising... She had also called it a blessing though. Perhaps the time spent in these gaijin lands had affected her.

Honor: Exceptional | Status: 6.0 | Glory: 4.4| Infamy: 1.0 | Reputation: 1.7 | Notoriety: 1.1

Carries: Daisho, Kimono, Finger of Jade
When allowed: Yumi, Light Armor

Merenaese

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:00 pm 

"I would be very interested to take a look, Miya-sama, thank you," she bows in thanks. "In the meantime, I should discuss this turn with my clansmen, if you will excuse me. It was a pleasure meeting all of you, even under the circumstances. I hope we will have opportunity to speak again soon."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:56 pm 

"Good Day, Iuchi-san." The Lion replied with a polite bow before doing on last check of his belongings. "I'll be taking my leave as well."

"Have a good day everyone." He offered polietly with a bow, before moving to make his own exit.

Honor: Exceptional | Status: 6.0 | Glory: 4.4| Infamy: 1.0 | Reputation: 1.7 | Notoriety: 1.1

Carries: Daisho, Kimono, Finger of Jade
When allowed: Yumi, Light Armor

Merenaese

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:47 am 

This was certainly not how he imagined how his day would begin. Bowing in respect to those as they made their leave, Anzai then turned to Suihime.

"It would be my honor to accompany you with the lamp, Miya-sama."

Honor: Honorless Dog, Status: 2, Glory: 5.8 - Reputation: 5.2 - Benten's Blessing - Dangerous Beauty - Lechery - Evil Eye - Unlucky 1 - Language (Merenae, Mekhem) - Darling of the Court (West Port) - Courtier - Scorpion - "The Rose Whisperer"
Carries on person: Wakizashi, Tanto, Gaijin clothing

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:01 pm 

And the crowd slowly dispersed.

---

[It looks like we're done here. All participants receive 20 VIP each for turning in the lamp.]

Page 7 of 7 [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7