Post subject: Kitsu Yuki, the Snow Kitten
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:05 pm 

Kitsu Yuki nee Soshi

Clan: Lion Clan
Eyes: Dark Brown
Hair: Blonde (dyed)
Height: 5'7"
Build: Slender
Marital Status: Married. Soon to be a father.

Quote:
Kitsu Chinukai was absolutely furious.

"How can that honourless dog dare do this. Junko-sama must put an end to it, and quickly . . . or I will"

Ikoma Banno was considerably calmer and laid a restraining hand on the angry Kitsu's shoulder.

"Junko-sama is the one that enables him to do this Matsu-san. He is her husband and with her in her current . . . condition, Yuki-sama presides. Please calm yourself. The Snow Kitten does nothing wrong, this time. He's bored by our lifestyle, we're not exciting enough for him. He'll overstep at some point and then we can remove him. Until then we must obey the chain of command. The scorpion in our midst has no allies beyond that which the honour of his marriage gives us."

Chinukai huffed, but nodded slowly.

"Right. They always get too clever. Damn Scorpion should never have been married in. Doesn't care about anyone other than himself."

Quote:
Keichi-kun,

I was so happy to receive your last letter. Please continue writing even if I don't reply, dear cousin. I need every distraction I can get in these dusty tombs of unending boredom. I've taken to learning the languages of the gaijin. Anything to avoid the drudgery of combing dusty shelves for even dustier scrolls for something to liven things up.

No one here trusts me to even pick up their fallen sandals, but their rigid adherence to Bushido keeps them from treating me with anything but courtesy, yet I can see the contempt in their eyes. I thought I might be able to find an Ikoma playmate with some ease, but even they are wary around me. Dying my hair to match the family has at least earned a nickname. The 'Snow Kitten' they call me. Apparently they think I'm frosty and play with my victims. I find it quite endearing to be honest.

I do see a way out of this though. The Lion . . . we Lion are beginning to support the little venture Jama-dono is making with the Explorers. My new found skills in foreign tongues may well come in very useful. I shall see if I can play the local court into appointing me there.

If you decide to continue playing with that Agasha boy at the Kyuden, I recommend you meet him at the Juniper Koi Pond. Mention something about how you can see the stars reflected in the water if you bend over the wall on the northern side. His reaction should be quite pleasant for you.

Please keep writing dear cousin,

Yuki-kun.

Average height but extremely attractive. Yuki stands out amongst the Lion as one with the heritage of Bayushi in his veins. Shoulder length hair is dyed blonde to match many of those in his married family. He often has his kiseru in hand , carefully lacquered to match his favoured items of jewellery and a perfect accompaniment to his fine clothing.

Honour: Untrustworthy * Glory: 3.1 * Status: 4.5

Post subject: Re: Kitsu Yuki, the Snow Kitten
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:10 pm 

Hooks

[*] Did you study at the House of Shining Light? Yuki did.
[*] How about Kyuden Bayushi? Up until his marriage 2 years ago he was a frequent visitor.
[*] Kitsu Tombs? Perhaps you saw the unbelievably bored Yuki there?

Honour: Untrustworthy * Glory: 3.1 * Status: 4.5

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]