Login FAQ  
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:59 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Page 3 of 3 [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post subject: Re: Nurse Agasha Ratched (D4, Late Evening)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:14 pm 

Utsusemi scoffed and looked askance at Zabieru.

"If this was Rokugan, I would say it is heretical." In this land, who knows what sort of other horrible faiths there might be. At least this was the first one she heard of the dead rising again.

"And I am far from being a young debutante. My husband is a personal friend of Hantei-no-kimi, capitán, and you'd be wise to remember that."

Theme #5Profile

Honour: Exceptional • Status: 5.0 • Glory: 5.1 (Lady of the Golden Moon's Words)
Faith: Exceptional • Status: 4.0 • Reputation: 2.7 (Lady Uxue)
Languages: Rokugani, Merenaese
Has: Wakizashi, flute, notebook (new), small knife, satchel (contains medicine kit and paint supplies).

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:30 pm 

He sighed in annoyance. "Is verbal sparring and cheekiness some sort of crime?"

"Good," he raised an eyebrow. "But I am talking to you, not your husband. And unless he knows the secrets of teleportation I very much doubt I will be talking with him anytime soon. Though I'd very much enjoy picking Agasha Ryuden's brain. Brilliant man."

"Also," he smirked. "Rokugani are seen, in most places, as backward brutes that just now are stepping into the larger world. You might be an extremely proficient courtier at Rokugan but in the world abroad you might have obstacles if namedropping is your only defense."

"I say this not to insult, on the contrary, but out of appreciation for your work and because I think you are mimetic enough to adapt to the world we are going to be stepping into," he conceded. "We need to bring glory to the name of our Empire."

Equipment: Rapier, navigation tools, light armor when applicable

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:47 pm 

You know very well what I meant by it being heretical, you annointed sovereign of sighs and groans.

She sighed, followed by a brief chuckle. "I would not think I would ever hear mimetic be a term of praise, coming from a background as an artisan, but your concerns, as well as your attempts at flattery, have been noted."

"But you are right on the account that we must bring glory to the Empire," she noted with a nod of approval, "you have your way, I have mine."

Theme #5Profile

Honour: Exceptional • Status: 5.0 • Glory: 5.1 (Lady of the Golden Moon's Words)
Has: Wakizashi, flute, notebook (new), small knife, satchel (contains medicine kit and paint supplies).

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:57 pm 

"Let us hope both are as effective," he grinned. "I enjoyed our little chat. We should do it more often."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:37 pm 

It felt like she needed to metaphorically untangle herself from an unpleasant grip, as if he had somehow invaded on her personal space without actually having done so.

"Of course, captain Muhaki," she nodded slightly, her expression cool in return. "If you will excuse me, I must return to my duties."

Theme #5Profile

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:41 am 

"As you were," he says with a nod as he turns and goes back to greeting the wounded.

/exit

Page 3 of 3 [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3