Login FAQ  
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:48 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Page 2 of 2 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post subject: Re: Boathouse of Healing (D5, Early Morning)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:47 am 

Ran tilted her head, spotting wheels turning in Utsu, but pressed on once more.
"Money is of no consequence compared to life, to helping others. I'm unaccustomed to having a surplus. I would happily spend what is needed to give aid. If Agasha-sama wishes to make things even, she could show this one how to use the kit." Ran compromised, and held the medicine kit out once more, a friendly but small quirk upwards of her thin lips.

Outfit: Extravagant Clothing, Wakizashi, Pistol, Calligraphy Set, Traveling Pack

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:12 am 

The mother of dragons nodded, her smile growing a little more fond as she looked at Ran. "A fine idea. I gladly accept this gift, and it will be put to good use, and I will teach you in return."

Next in line seemed to be a familiar-looking Seppun, and it took a moment for Utsu to recall Hikari from the garden party. "Seppun-san," she bowed her head slightly. "You were knocked off the ship by the storm as well?"

Theme #5Profile

Honour: Exceptional • Status: 5.0 • Glory: 5.1 (Lady of the Golden Moon's Words)
Faith: Exceptional • Status: 4.0 • Reputation: 2.7 (Lady Uxue)
Languages: Rokugani, Merenaese
Has: Wakizashi, flute, notebook (new), small knife, satchel (contains medicine kit and paint supplies).

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:55 am 

Ringo arrives back at the ship and decides to check in with the ship mom. He took some light scratches... well they were probably nastier on other people than him. He quietly waits in line for his turn to come around.

Rokugani, Merenae, Mekhem
Carries: Daisho, Finger of Jade, Heavy Armour, Ink Brush Kit, Ono, Pistol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:20 pm 

"Agasha-san," she gave her bow. "I was. Thankfully, a local found me and helped me and others return to the fleet."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:40 am 

"Really? That sounds fortunate," she nodded slightly, taking measure of her wounds. It seemed the young Seppun held up well, at least in her opinion as she tended to Hikari, stopping occassionally to show or demonstrate to Ran.

"I hope your sister managed it through the storm unharmed?"

---

Rolling for Ringo, will get there eventually IC, but getting the roll out of the way at least!
D5 EM Medicine/Int for Ringo. 1 Raise. TN 20: 5d10o10k3 41
D5 EM Wounds healed on Ringo. +1k0 raise: 2d10o10k1 18 o_O

Rolled earlier, reposting it
Agasha Utsusemi wrote:

Theme #5Profile

Honour: Exceptional • Status: 5.0 • Glory: 5.1 (Lady of the Golden Moon's Words)
Has: Wakizashi, flute, notebook (new), small knife, satchel (contains medicine kit and paint supplies).

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:29 am 

Wataru came next to Ran as she got before him and offered the healer samurai-ko the medical equipment she required. He caressed the arm of his fiancee softly and smiled at her. "Your soul is good, Ran-chan, and you were quicker than I." He faced the Agasha as he placed himself next to the Muhaki lovingly. "Please accept my debt, Agasha Utsusemi-sama, I would like to assist you if you are to need anything to continue your healing effort of the armada, or of the people of Kameyama Jima."

Carries: Daisho, Pistol, Light Armor, Personal Seal, Pillow Book, Fan, Coin Case, Jade, Parchments and Coal
Languages: Broken Merenaese and Rokugan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:31 am 

Ringo tries moving a bit after Utsusemi and nods at how comfortable he feels. "You have my thanks Agasha-sama. Please let me know if there is anything that I may assist you with."

He makes way for Wataru and offers him and Ran a friendly smile. He bows politely to Hikari and the others as well.

/ Oh wow! Nice heals there. /

Rokugani, Merenae, Mekhem
Carries: Daisho, Finger of Jade, Heavy Armour, Ink Brush Kit, Ono, Pistol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:24 pm 

Hikari nodded appreciatively at the medical attention.

"My sister is fine, thank you for your concern."

At the very least she didn't drown.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:09 pm 

She leaned in to Wataru's touch, and bowed her head in greeting to the Hida. She watched the Dragon lady carefully, soaking in the opportunity to learn a new skill, and was pleased with how tender Utsusemi was with those who came to her for help.

Outfit: Extravagant Clothing, Wakizashi, Pistol, Calligraphy Set, Traveling Pack

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:03 am 

Utsusemi took note of the interaction between Wataru and Ran. She knew the two were betrothed, though she figured she might want to warn the two turtledoves about being too public with their bliss.

At least patching up Ringo was fairly quick business. After having served as the Kunshu Maru's medical officer for the trip, there was a certain amount of habit in her knowing what to look for and for him knowing how to make it go as fast and effectively as possible.

At least she could nod in relief to hear that Hinami was safe. She would have to make sure to send that poor girl a note, seeing as she was probably in a bit of culture shock in this place.

"Ah, Gusai-san," she smiled a little wearily. "If you could help let others in the fleet know that I can tend to their wounds, that would make it easier, I suppose I can't exactly go chasing down everyone on the ships... or on the island now that many will be moving out with the new order."

Theme #5Profile

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:20 am 

"You need not worry, Utsusemi-sama, by tomorrow everyone should know of your ability as a healer. I just hope they do not bother you too much." The samurai did not mind the look of the Agasha as Ran leaned on him, and he reached out to her. They were as much in Rokugan, as their language was of use on the island, and it was a new day in age, one in which he didn't need to repress his body or his feelings towards his beloved one. "I am unsure if there are other healers on the island. I'd expect the holy men of the different religions to know something on healing, but you can never know with their strange dogmas."

Carries: Daisho, Pistol, Light Armor, Personal Seal, Pillow Book, Fan, Coin Case, Jade, Parchments and Coal
Languages: Broken Merenaese and Rokugan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:49 pm 

The Dragon mother's eyes narrowed slightly as she met Wataru's gaze. Disapproval was the unspoken word.

Her attention turned to Ran, face softening. "Muhaki-san, could you please help me with some of this? Another set of hands would be useful so we don't send all day here."

Last edited by Agasha Utsusemi on Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Theme #5Profile

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:50 am 

"Of course, Agasha-sama; I am at your service, and am grateful to help," she moved from Wataru to kneel next to Utsu, aiding her as directed. Grateful for the hands-on lesson.

Page 2 of 2 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2