Login FAQ  
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:16 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

Post subject: Material Girl [LA9]
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:02 am 

Ringo continues wandering around the Hoof. Today seems to be unsurprisingly pretty busy.

Rokugani, Merenae, Mekhem
Carries: Daisho, Finger of Jade, Heavy Armour, Ink Brush Kit, Ono, Pistol

Post subject: Re: Material Girl [LA9]
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:49 am 

After her meeting with Yasuhiro and with Susumu at the plaza de la Diversidad, Hinami went to the Hoof. She was not carrying any sort of money, that was Megumi's job and her translator was currently making the 'gift' arrangments with Susumu.

She didn't have a particular reason to be here, other than make some time before meeting with the East Port Governor. She learned from the previous experience here, when Hikari was robbed, so she was not carrying anything or great value, or she was carrying inside her kimono.

But she used her time to observe the different gaijin items that were offered around. She needed new clothes for tomorrow ball, maybe she could find some fabrics that could be used to tailor something pretty.

Languages: Rokugani
Carries: Traditional Clothing, Extravagant Furisode (Usually), Extravagant Jūnihitoe (Very Formal), Wakizashi, Tanto, Calligraphy Set, Personal Chop, Exquisite Jade Pendant
Mon: Seppun, Otomo
D13 Theme

Since D6 LA accompanied by Megumi, a Rokugani ronin translator.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:10 am 

Ringo is carrying some items that he had purchased in a bag when he notices Hinami. He offers her a polite bow. "Konnichiwa Seppun-sama. Have you had your rice today? Are you out shopping as well?" He asks.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:12 pm 

'' ... ''

Apparently the corruption of the gaijin has spread through virtually every samurai under Hantei-denka. Or maybe was just the famous, or rather infamous, brutish honesty of the Crabs. In any case Hinami was clearly not amused by Ringo's choosen words. Maybe Yasuhiro is right?

She turn around and slightly bowed to the Crab. She was not in a good mood. She took out her fan, which was different than her usual fan, and covered her lips behind it. '' Samurai don't 'shop', Hida-san...'' She said dryly. '' and I have been blessed by Inari-no-kami.''

Carries: Traditional Clothing, Extravagant Furisode (Usually), Extravagant Jūnihitoe (Very Formal), Wakizashi, Tanto, Calligraphy Set, Personal Chop, Exquisite Jade Pendant
D13 Theme

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:39 am 

Ringo nods. "That is good to hear. I trust you have been well since we last spoke. Nothing too unusual happen?"

He asks with a smile.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:11 am 

'' Nothing at all...'' She replied. '' Well except for my nomination for Superintendent of this island by Hantei-denka. But that was expected. '' She adds.

She observed the Crab '' So...what brings you to this place?'' She asked while trying to inspect what the crab was doing, more out of curiosity than anything else. She didn't want to use the heimin term 'shoping' to describe what he was doing.

D13 Theme

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:11 am 

Ringo smiles and offers her a bow. "That sounds like quite the accomplishment Seppun-sama. Congratulations. The future of the island will be a bright one indeed."

To her question he replies. "I am replacing some of the items that I lost during the storm we got caught in. I also heard that there is a masquerade of some kind going on tomorrow. He have to wear masks or something. I guess we will find out what it feels like to be Scorpion I suppose." He smirks.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:02 pm 

'' Thanks '' She replied.

'' Oh, hai...'' Hinami nods. '' It would seem that these gaijin have some sort of festivity tomorrow and in their culture they use masks of something like that. I plan to go and see if there some sort of good fabrics to confectionate a lighter junihitoe for myself tomorrow...'' She commented. '' I heard that there's a local where they work with Rokugani traditional clothing'' She refered to Diaz and Ghaznawi.

D13 Theme

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:17 am 

"Oh there is?" Ringo seems a little surprised by this.

Then he nods. "I guess I will see you tomorrow then Seppun-sama. Hopefully this gaijin festival will be an interesting one."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:06 am 

'' Hai, Diatsu and Gazunabi...'' She totally butchered the pronunciation. '' I will try and see if they can confectionate a new junihitoe for me. One that can be used in this climate...''

'' I gues I will see you there, Hida Ringo-san. Even if this festival is not entertaining it is a good chance to observe these gaijin customs...''

D13 Theme

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:59 am 

"I have not heard of that shop before. Then again, I have not really explored this place very thoroughly." Ringo comments.

"Do you think there will be anything of import that we may learn from this Seppun-sama?" He asks for her take on it.

Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ]