Login FAQ  
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:29 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Page 3 of 4 [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post subject: Re: [D11 - EA] The Wild Spider Queen
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:01 am 

Frankly, Hinami already had forgotten that the hornets attacked her just some moments ago. She nods to the woman but she could not avoid gave a passing glance to her body. This whole situation was...weird.

'' I...uh...was wondering...if i could meet you again around here, Ranger-san?...I think i will return since i have not 'explored' this whole area. And ...I will appreciate if you could...accompany me...in my quest.'' She said without directly looking her. '' Besides I have not gave you my proper thanks for...uh...saving me.'' She adds.

Languages: Rokugani
Carries: Traditional Clothing, Extravagant Furisode (Usually), Extravagant Jūnihitoe (Very Formal), Wakizashi, Tanto, Calligraphy Set, Personal Chop, Exquisite Jade Pendant
Mon: Seppun, Otomo
D13 Theme

Since D6 LA accompanied by Megumi, a Rokugani ronin translator.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:10 am 

"You mean you want me to walk you out of the jungle by some clever path?" The woman stopped in a pose, tilting her head in keen observation of Hinami's curious stutter. "I suppose I cannot refuse your wish in good conscience. Give me a moment to put my clothes on then." And as she hopped onto the bank and bent to reach for them, she mused. "If you're heading toward the East Port, I think by the Old Mill would be best."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:18 am 

'' Hai, I was referring to that...'' She blushed and shaked her head, trying to recover her On. By Kami, what i was thinking?

'' Hmm, Old mill?'' She asked, trying to not look towards the direction of the woman. Not until she puts her clothes on.

Carries: Traditional Clothing, Extravagant Furisode (Usually), Extravagant Jūnihitoe (Very Formal), Wakizashi, Tanto, Calligraphy Set, Personal Chop, Exquisite Jade Pendant
D13 Theme

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:25 am 

"A relic of early colonisation. Few people know it's there, and that it's rather serviceable. It's at the verge of the agricultural area." Susoyoke went on quickly, and with it decency. The woman was rather quick and efficient in whatever she did.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:38 am 

Hinami tried to keep the pace, but first she had to pick up her stuff that was a bit far away. First she recovered her obi and her sandals. She tied it up quickly and then picked up her backpack. She put her wakizashi in her obi. She inspected that the hornets were peaceful and slowly got away.

The wet kimono was still bothering her but with the heat of the island, surely it will dry quickly. In any case she followed the woman towards the Old Mill. She was still wondering about her. Who was she? Why was she here? What was her real name? This 'ranger-san' was a strange but fascinating woman...and then some images of she bathing appeared in Hinami's mind...

She blushed again. Dammit, stop thinking about that! What is wrong with me...

D13 Theme

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:42 am 

Her guide through the jungle was either oblivious about or dismissive of Hinami's thoughts because she was doing nothing deliberate to encourage them any further. Still, the necessity of some assisted climbs and descents as they entered rugged area near the Fractured Gorges made some closeness a necessity, and the Ranger's athletic features were helpful in some ways but thoroughly unhelpful in others. The quiet tension and sheltered passage were rendering Hinami ignorant of surroundings...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:29 am 

'' ... ''

Hinami was a bit worried. Maybe she should had returned from whence she came. She didn't knew this part of the island and she was not used to such a harsh terrain. Maybe this whole adventure was a bad idea.

The weird silence only made her more nervous. But she continued, no point in turning back now, since she didn't knew where she was. The only thing that she could do was to trust in this woman...

D13 Theme

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:04 am 

...and suddenly, a sharp whistle crossed the air. It was mostly over before Hinami realised what had happened. An arrow had hit the Ranger's back and had gone through, most likely killing the woman on spot judging by the manner in which she had collapsed.

"One Fox bitch down."

Hinami heard before terror fully crept in. A man hopped down from the tree.

"No quarrel with you, Imperial. Justice had to be done though."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:47 pm 

one moment she was walking with the ranger and then, in a blink of an eye, she was dead...or so she thought.

Hinami unsheathed her wakizashi as a reflex action and she was holding it in a defensive position. She didn't took her eyes from the Hiruma murdered. ''EXPLAIN, NOW!...'' She demanded an explanation.

She was in a bad, very bad situation...

D13 Theme

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:59 pm 

"Oh, calm down. She had it coming. She was one of those who doomed our legion drawing those gaijin killers on us in the middle of the forest. We just wanted a passage, and they launched a bloodbath. Her death is a small price for what happened." The Crab scoffed.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:05 pm 

Hinami was not satisfied with his answer, since she didn't knew about what he was talking about. She didn't lower her wakizashi, she didn't trust a man that coldly murdered the ranger. '' You will have to do better than that! Who are you!? identify yourself!'' Once again she demanded. She gave a passing look to the ranger, she was probably dead after all...

D13 Theme

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:20 pm 

"Hiruma Motegi, nikutai in a legion she and her purple friends doomed." He looked at the wakizashi with disbelief.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:27 pm 

'' Then Hiruma Motegi-san, you will come with me and explain your actions to Hantei Jama-denka himself...'' She was still holding her wakizashi. She was a bit frightened after all, she didn't knew what this man was capable of '' I don't know what type of grudge you had with this woman, but this is not how we do things in Rokugan...and don't try anything, the Imperial Explorers will search for me if something happens here.''

D13 Theme

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:31 pm 

"Nope." Motegi put an arrow on his bow. "I won't be going anywhere. I've been through this humiliation before, treated like shit by your high-ups, suspected of worst things. I am done with it. You can't threaten me, I've had some vengeance and I will have some more before I go down. Step back and mind your own business."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:40 pm 

'' Lower your weapon! You are threatening the daughter of the Seppun daimyo! Come with me peacefully, now! '' Hinami tried to intimidate him into submission but she was freightened. She was not very effective, her hands trembled.

[OOC-Rolls]

Intimidation (Control)/Willpower contested 6k3, -5 from grazed wound level - 18

D13 Theme

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:55 pm 

"Psh." He towed the bow away after brief consideration and gestured invitingly with fingers of both hands. "And to think I wanted to take you out of the jungle. I am not a pushy dude, little lady, but if you really want to be touched places, come at papa."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:58 pm 

She didn't move. She looked like a frightened animal that has been cornered by a prey...

Her position was purely defensive, adrenaline was all over her...

D13 Theme

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:02 pm 

"I thought so. Lesson for the future: don't threaten if you don't have ways to back it up." He shrugged, straightening. "It's a pity it always comes to this. No one listens to the Crab until we flip the table. Don't worry, I won't hurt you. Like I said, I have no quarrel with you. I still have some of those Mumrooks to kill."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:07 pm 

She was still holding her wakizashi. Fight or flight. Hinami was suffering from tunnel vision and loss hearing from the acute stressful situation. She didn't move...

D13 Theme

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:11 pm 

"So you say you like it around here." He hopped up and caught a branch from which he had descended, pulling himself up quickly. "While I don't have a whole day. Look out for drop bears."

Page 3 of 4 [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next