Login FAQ  
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:05 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Post subject: I Ran so far away (Q&A)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:18 pm 

So that was fun! Not at all what i expected for this character when i started, but that's the best kind of story, i think.

<3 Thanks to everyone who played with me, and thanks most of all to Kannon.

Outfit: Extravagant Clothing, Wakizashi, Pistol, Calligraphy Set, Traveling Pack

Post subject: Re: I Ran so far away (Q&A)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:22 pm 

Hey, Ran! It was great fun playing with you! I really liked the fast friendship that Kenzo and Ran had.

Goodness, you got thrown a curveball near the end, huh? From Status 1 to Status 6 by the end of the game.

How does this change things for you and Wata? I know you'd planned to go onward, but will you stay on the island instead? What sort of agendas might Ran work towards in her new role? Will this affect her old goal of rebuilding the Phoenix?

Attended House of Dawning Light
Sturdy clothing, daisho, traveling pack, ink brush kit, fan. Pistols when not ridiculously inappropriate.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:41 pm 

Like the great Canadian poet Drake says ... Started at the bottom, now we're here.

As far as I know, Wata is ok to marry into the Tortoise. He and Ran have a really beautiful relationship. We're sailing onward. Ran will not be returning to Rokugan after the visions she was given. I'm holding onto those until next game and seeing what i can do with them.

As for agendas, Ran is very much a yes-man to Saoinji, which in and of itself is not a bad thing. She wants to see him as King of Mereanae and see the Tortoise as a Great Clan. She's realized her father is dead, which was difficult, but she has a new path now. She's no longer just walking his naka footsteps -- she's got a bunch of new tricks and new goals. Not the least of which is rebirthing the Phoenix inside the Tortoise >>

Outfit: Extravagant Clothing, Wakizashi, Pistol, Calligraphy Set, Traveling Pack

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:09 pm 

Yasu will never admit to missing the freckled ronin, but I had fun.

Honor: Exceptional | Status: 6.0 | Glory: 4.4| Infamy: 1.0 | Reputation: 1.7 | Notoriety: 1.1

Carries: Daisho, Kimono, Finger of Jade
When allowed: Yumi, Light Armor

Merenaese

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:16 pm 

It was good times. If my RL hadn't've fallen apart here at the end, we would've gotten that hiking scene in. Cheers for an amusing animosity.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:39 am 

Ran-chan!

<3 <3 <3

Utsu will send lots of art to the temple when she can! Because Lady Someisa is her friend. :D

Did you have anything else in mind for Ran's path before she joined the Tortoise?

Theme #5Profile

Honour: Exceptional • Status: 5.0 • Glory: 5.1 (Lady of the Golden Moon's Words)
Faith: Exceptional • Status: 4.0 • Reputation: 2.7 (Lady Uxue)
Languages: Rokugani, Merenaese
Has: Wakizashi, flute, notebook (new), small knife, satchel (contains medicine kit and paint supplies).

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:00 am 

Utsu is best <3

At creation I made Ran to be a simple ronin looking for answers about the Phoenix's future and her missing father. Ultimately, fairly simple. That all changed when Kannon-sama decided otherwise, and i've enjoyed every twist and turn along the way.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:58 am 

An interesting story for Ran there. Glad to hear that you had fun with this character.

Rokugani, Merenae, Mekhem
Carries: Daisho, Finger of Jade, Heavy Armour, Ink Brush Kit, Ono, Pistol

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ]